The need for what is commonly called “safety glass” can be met with either tempered glass or laminate. Inst-I-Glass can help you determine when tempered or laminate glass should be employed, and which type of glass is appropriate for the replacement. Each is a specialty item that will be customized to meet requirements specific to your project.
Let Inst-I-Glass help you with these custom safety glass needs:
- Patio sliding doors, French doors, front and rear entrances
- Half circles or arches above entrances
- Security doors and fire resistant doors
- Side lites
- Replacement of designer inserts
- Single pane 1/4” commercial door and storefront glass
- Bullet-proof glass
- Hurricane rated glass
- Flat glass in recreational vehicles, buses, and heavy equipment.
Inst-I-Glass is here to help you determine which service will get your glass issues solved quickly!
Broken annealed glass
Broken laminate glass
Broken tempered glass